CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid) is the acidic precursor to CBD. Research has shown that this raw cannabinoid is an especially potent anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative, meaning that it prevents or slows cancerous cells from spreading. This oil has been minimally heated to retain the many benefits of raw whole-plant medicine.
We recommend using this premium oil in its raw form as a sublingual (held under the tongue -- but beware, this stuff is bitter and spicy because of it's high levels of the terpenes beta-caryophyllene and humulene!), or it can be added to your favorite food or hot beverage, or diluted in a carrier oil of your choice. It can also be used to make edibles. We do not recommend smoking this raw CBDA oil since the benefits of the raw oil will be lost due to decarboxylation (heat turns CBDA into CBD). If you vaporize it, we recommend that you use the lowest possible temperature to maximize both the CBDA and terpene content.
• Derived from high CBD flowers
• 72% CBD/CBDA content; 2.5% THC content + other minor cannabinoid (78% total active cannabinoids).
• Terpene content: 3+% (High in b-caryophyllene, humulene, myrcene)
• Anti-inflammatory; anti-proliferative
• Lab tested | Pesticide and Fungicide Free | CO2 extracted
• 1 gram per syringe