Cancel

Stoney

Menu

Community

Missing
Wednesday
December
Wednesday, December 27

So you've switched to concentrates. Now after a few months you can take 10 dabs and barely catch a buz. What the heck now ? Anybody have any ideas? I've done the the whole dipping wax in thca crystalline and that hardly makes a difference. I've tried live sauces, rosin etc... It's sorta a drag.. Anyways waiting for the mystery box. I'm always excited to try a new connection

Temp rachope

What's the mystery box?

Temp Tylerkewl

The box of unknown concentrates...I was really happy with the quality in the end. All three where well worth the money

Temp rachope

You ordered that from the Stoney app? I don't see any option for that. I order a gram of Anonymous Dabber from them n didn't like it. Buy yours look great

Temp Tylerkewl

It's under the shatter category. So far the XXX the Doughboy and the social extracts have been good. There extractor seems good. It's all purged well. The XXX seems to be a touch better than the other two.

Temp Tylerkewl

I was expecting way darker stuff. To a point that doesn't matter but it's all been 🍯. And best of all as I mentioned before it's not all goupy and full of solvent

Temp Tylerkewl

A couple days later and it's still nice and clean. The did a really good job on this stuff.

0:00 / 0:00