Cancel

99 High Tide Malibu - Malibu

Menu

99HT NEWS

Thu
May
Thursday, May 9

Mother's Day Love ❤ Honoring All Mothers ~ Human & Plant Alike!

Mothers gave us life, Mother Earth gave us home and Mother Cannabis gives us healing. With Love for all things 'Mother,' the Mermaids have special Mother's Day Weekend Gifts for you too...

All Weekend Long...
~Spend $99 on the Women who light up your life and Royal Reserve will give you a full gram pre roll for a Penny! Mention, 'I love mama' to redeem.
~Kurvana BOGO...Buy any Ascend Vape Cart, get the second for a Penny!

This Saturday, drop in to 99 High Tide to see the transformation of our Flower Shop to 'The Flower Daddy' Floral Shop.

Come say hello to the original premier cannabis florist,
The Flower Daddy, and pick up your custom luxurious bouquets for the Mothers you love!

Presenting the highly acclaimed cannabis floral designer, 'The Flower Daddy,'  in collaboration with 'My Bud Vase,' a one-of-a-kind artisan water pipe and vase all in one, elegantly crafted with mom in mind.

The 'Mother's Day Special Set' features The Flower Daddy cannabis couture floral bouquet paired with My Bud Vase signature elegant Rose collection piece created exclusively for 99 High Tide friends & family...

Elevate your Mother's Day Celebration with locally sourced spring flowers accented with full spectrum CBD hemp. The fresh bouquet is accompanied by an ivory, rose motif water pipe from My Bud Vase. Our Mother's Day Special Set will be available for $249 at 99 High Tide Malibu on Saturday, May 11th from 12PM-7PM.

Due to limited production, pre-order is recommended for pick-up or delivery. Secure your Mother's Day Special Set by contacting The Flower Daddy directly today!

Email: hello@theflowerdaddy.com or call The Flower Daddy @ 323.745.4630

Happy Mother's Day!
With Love,
Your 99 High Tide Mermaids & our friends,
The Flower Daddy, My Bud Vase, Kurvana & Royal Reserve

0:00 / 0:00