Menu

News

Fri
Mar
Friday, March 6

CanEx Hard @ Work- New Menu & More..

CanEx Dispatcher
2016 Colorized

We've come a long way, everybody. We've been hard at work bringing you a new menu that is fairly priced (as we always strive to do). Our compliant menu will continue expanding, and we'll circulate it to keep things new and interesting for you. Our vape cartridge menu should expand here pretty soon too. NOTE: All taxes are now included in the price- we don't like sticker shock either. The only additional fee we have is a 5% surcharge on CC transactions. This is because processing cannabis transactions is pricey, and will be until a few years into federal legalization.

I can't really think of much else to say right now, but yes, we upgraded our computers recently in case you were wondering.

spicytuna64 I swear this looks my dad at work on his old Commodore PC in the basement family room, circa 1976 - that paneling looks so familiar!

Sumpursun Looking forward to the new menu!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

b0bby miss the sour patch and watermelon gummies.

Jackietg I donโ€™t have any more referral cards. Can you give me something I can share online and get a referral fee or discount, whichever you do for it?

jonmenager Just tried you guys for the first time yesterday -- great service and really good bud. Thanks!

Vicks Will u guys be adding THC levels to Menu soon ?

SmokeZeppelin Awesoome๐Ÿ‘Œ

lilacsmoke Thanks for everything!

meowmoore1990 Yay! Canโ€™t wait to see the new menu!

rmoka You guys are great. Cant wait for the new menu. Bigger and better every time i look !

b0bby Bring back the other edibles!

Raz 805 appreaciats u !

jort Thanks for being around, you guys are a lifesaver right now!

Forbzie Appreciate the quick and efficient service.

gldnix47 Thanks for the update

Alex91402 Best best best

Frandy Perfect time for your services we appreciate yall

BrrrrkvdaBlunts Thank you essential workers lol

BrrrrkvdaBlunts Thank you essential workers lol

Alex91402 Essential

javalos67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nick007 Great service!

shh Thanks for it all !

tinnyt226 Awesome!

effy Dam๐Ÿ”ฅ

natashalosada New menu!!!! โค๏ธ

djnicky07 These guys are awesome!!

Florexil this is cool

Nick007 Great service!

Nick007 Haha, I remember my grandfather had the same room down to the damn wood panels on the walls. I'm like, wow! But hey old school is the way to go!

maryjaneeee00 Loved loved loved your flower! I was so nervous to try delivery again because of last experience but your sh*t is awesome! And the lady who delivered was so nice and not sketchy BIG THUMBS UP

0:00 / 0:00